Health and safety is the 1st priority at every level of our organisation. We expect and encourage everyone to work safely, while actively investing in a safe environment for our employees and visitors.
A healthy working environment is fundamental to good health which is why we strive to achieve our ultimate goal of zero accidents, no harm and no damage to the environment.
The Managing Director holds ultimate responsibility for health and safety and engenders a ‘safety first’ attitude throughout the business.
The Health and Safety Manager provides dedicated resource to ensure full compliance to regulatory body standards and legislation and the Operational Safety Manager provides the support and guidance across the business in support of our zero accidents goal.
How to achieve our objectives?
- Comply with all the appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
- Carrying out risk assessments and setting targets for improvement
- Provide training to all employees
- Communicate relevant and meaningful health and safety information to all to seek consultation, encourage involvement and remove complaisance.
- On-going training and awareness supported through regular auditing and risk assessment
- Creating awareness and responding to incidents immediately with corrective actions to mitigate future occurrences
- Sharing of best practice and lessons learned to ensure safety at every stage.
- Professional reporting
We monitor our performance carefully and are proud of the improvements that we are making. That’s why we share our health and safety statistics with our customers, share best practice and seek advice to gain further improvements.